There are a few simple things you can do if your devices get wet. First thing to do is turn them off and remove batteries immediately. Shake it to get rid of any excess water and dry with paper towel or a soft, dry cloth. Try to remove as much water as possible and then place your hearing devices in a dry place with the battery door open and let air dry for 24hrs. Once they are dried out test your hearing aids by inserting new batteries and turning them on. If they are not working properly after these simple steps, we are here to help so give us a call on 4392 7030😀👂